Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies and Author guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the process.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Computer Science and ICT
- Traffic and Transportation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Architecture and Planning
- Industrial Engineering
- Logistics, Distribution and Warehousing
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Multidisciplinary (Engineering)
- Interdisciplinary Applications
Article types: Research Article, Review Article, Case Study
Copyright & licensing: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0)
Peer Review Type: Double-blind
Publication Frequency: Continuously - articles are published online as soon as they are accepted
Conflict of Interests: The Science, Engineering and Technology journal requires that all authors disclose any potential sources of conflict of interest.
Manuscript Submission: Online
There are no article submission and processing charges for next issue (vol. 3, no. 1).
Links for more information: